Ryan is Thomas’ golden boy, his submissive. His beautiful. As hot, as vibrant and pliant, as the wax Thomas enjoys pouring on Ry’s glistening skin. Tonight, for your pleasure as well as his own, Thomas invites you to watch as he rewards his beautiful with a mesmerizing wax-play scene, proving his lust and love with each colorful layer. Until Ryan is lost in subspace, soaring, moaning…melting.
- Liar, Liar – m/m, free (available in Don’t Read in the Closet: GayRomLit 2011 Special Edition)
- Under the Influence – m/m
- As part of “Violet Summers”
When not working the EDJfH (Evil Day Job from Hell), obsessing over whether her parents are getting enough to eat, obsessing that her kid is sexting the boyfriend, making coffee, drinking coffee or feeding the two cats who allow her to live with them, VJ can be found reading or writing erotic romance – either solo as m/m author VJ Summers, or as the shorter, more quiet half of the “Violet Summers” writing team (the tall half is Sierra Summers).
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, January 5.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why are you upside down over there, big kitty? You look pretty silly!!” -Mayhem