Ever since he gambled away his chance to make it to Dawson City during the Klondike Gold Rush, Robert Belton has been stranded in Seattle working as a prostitute. When an attractive customer carrying a mysterious wooden box comes into the brothel in search of a bed for the night, Robert’s more than willing to oblige. When he learns his customer is also looking for a crew to help him haul provisions to the gold fields in the frozen north, Robert jumps at the chance and volunteers.
Dr. John Fauth is only looking for one thing in Dawson City, and it isn’t gold. He needs platinum for his semiconductor research, and if he doesn’t find it in the Klondike, the university that employs him will be more than happy to redirect their funds to more profitable scientists. Just getting to the gold fields is a grueling, dangerous journey, especially when a competitor will stop at nothing to get his hands on an invaluable device in John’s possession.
As they fall for each other out on the bitterly cold trail, John and Robert may just find themselves with more to lose than they could ever gain in the gold fields of the Yukon Territory.
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an M/M erotica writer who, after three years in Okinawa, Japan, has recently relocated to Omaha, Nebraska, with her husband, two cats, and a three-headed clairvoyant parakeet named Fred. There is some speculation that this move was not actually because of her husbandâ€™s military orders, but to help L.A. close in on her arch nemesis, erotica author Lauren Gallagher, who has also recently transferred to Omaha. So, donâ€™t anyone tell Lauren. Sheâ€™s not getting away this timeâ€¦
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What do you mean, where are my legs? What sort of silly question is that?!” -Chaos