Many thanks to Andrea Speed for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romantic suspense, The Little Death, for a lucky commenter to win! The Little Death will be released by Dreamspinner Press on October 5.
Jake Falconer, a hard-boiled detective in Echo City, is struggling with his love of booze, a square ex (and a cop, no less) he can’t get over, and a murdered partner. In sashays Sloane, an homme fatal whose twin brother has gone missing. The search leads them to a sex club used for blackmailing the city’s most powerful, and soon Jake finds himself hip deep in sex and danger – it’s a good thing heâ€™s no stranger to slogging through either.
Andrea Speed was born on parole in Seattle, Washington, way before it became hipster heaven and enslaved by the Starbucks Corporation. She always wanted to grow up to be Shaft, but she soon realized there were some flaws in her plan. A total nerd, she somehow stumbled into writing, which she enjoys very much, and hopes youâ€™ll forgive her occasional typos. She lives in a nicer part of Tacoma, Washington, and knows more about fixing toilets than she ever thought she would. Also, if youâ€™re ever at the Emerald City Comic Con, youâ€™ll probably see her in a red plastic coat, asking people silly questions. Feel free to say hi, although donâ€™t make any sudden moves around the guy in the Chewbacca costume; heâ€™s kind of squirrelly.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, October 4.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Long May is long.
“Well, duh, Mom.” -Mayhem