Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Ranger’s Folly (Lost Shifters #12), for a lucky commenter to win! Ranger’s Folly will be released by eXtasy Books on July 15.
Exiled from his childhood pack and hated by his family, Wolf shifter Ranger vowed that he’d help prevent others from suffering the same heartbreak. He fulfilled his promise, first by taking in stray shifters and then by becoming a soldier for a feline coalition. When he discovers a strange Eagle shifter stalking one of his friends, it’s only natural that Ranger becomes protective, especially when said Eagle is in the company of two of the most evil shifters of all: Ravens.
Eagle shifter Xavier lost everything dear to him when tragedy struck his family years ago. Raised in extreme seclusion by a family of Ravens, he’s always felt as if a piece of himself was missing. After he learns that he has a twin brother, who is alive and living with feline shifters, Xavier can’t resist learning more about his brother.
Fighting their mutual distrust, Xavier and Ranger also find themselves drawn to each other. In a world that’s not always so black and white, can they get beyond prejudices and taboo, or will their love be lost to hate?
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, July 14.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!