Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Before He Cheats (Perfect Timing #7), for a lucky commenter to win! Before He Cheats will be released by Total-E-Bound on July 4.
Rupert’s society friends can call it an open relationship if they want. Leon still calls it cheating – and he’s going to make sure it never happens again.
Leon knows he and Rupert come from completely different worlds, but it never occurred to him that Rupert would consider their relationship to be open unless otherwise stated.
He might not have the money, the experience or the social standing of Rupert’s usual lovers, but Leon’s still determined to fight for what he wants. And what he wants is to make sure he’s exclusive with Rupert before his lover’s “old friend” comes to visit next weekend.
Can he convince a man like Rupert to give up everyone else in favour of one inexperienced graduate student? Can he convince Rupert to make a commitment to him before he cheats? Leon doesn’t know – but he sure as hell is going to try!
Reader Advisory: Please note that all these stories are connected solely by theme. They can all be read as stand alone titles and in any order.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, July 7.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Since you find it weird when I sleep with my eyes open, I’m going to stare at you very intently. And maybe fall asleep just like this.” -Mayhem