Many thanks to K.D. Sarge for donating an ebook copy of her m/m scifi romance, Knight Errant, for a lucky commenter to win! Oh, and this could be a great book for introducing people to m/m, as there’s no “onscreen” sex. 😉
Taro Hibiki owes his new sister, former Marine Eve Marcori, more than just his life. She’s given him everything – a home, a family, a future – and she’s working on sending him to college. Taro would rather be shot, but he’ll honor his debt or die trying.
When Taro’s honor – and the rest of him – meet Rafe Ballard, death just might be the outcome. Rafe threatens everything Taro has come to rely on, and he’s not even trying.
KD Sarge writes for joy and hope, and works for a living. She has tried her hand at many endeavors, including Governess of the Children, Grand Director of the Drive-Through, and Dispatcher of the Tow Trucks. Currently KD labors appreciated but underpaid in the public school system.
Past accomplishments include surviving eight one-year-olds for eight hours alone (she lasted ten months), driving a twenty-foot truck from Ohio to Arizona by way of Oklahoma, and making a six-pack of tacos in twenty-three seconds.
Writing achievements include the Weightiest First Draft Ever, as well as nine other, much lighter, completed novels. She has four universes under construction, writes science fiction, fantasy, steampunk, smut (in many genres), and means to one day undertake a cosy mystery. A widow, KD lives in Arizona with three children, two of them furred and all of them demanding.
KD considers Knight Errant the “gateway drug” to her work, so it’s available in ebook for 99 cents from Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Goodreads. The sequel, His Faithful Squire, will be released August 1, 2011.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, July 14.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Did you hear that noise outside?! It was a very suspicious sounding noise.” -Chaos