Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Shades of the Past (EMS Heat #9), for a lucky commenter to win! Shades of the Past will be released by eXtasy Books on June 1.
All paramedics know how dangerous their job can be. Kiefer just never expected to experience that truth so early in his career when he lost his cousin and job partner to a tragic accident. Now floundering in both life and his role as a paramedic, Kiefer is in jeopardy of losing everything he worked so hard for.
In all his years as a Pontiac City fireman, Ray’s seen a lot of hurt. Nothing affected him more than the day he found Kiefer, emotionally shattered and near catatonic. Ever since then, Ray hasn’t been able to get the paramedic out of his mind. When he finds out that Kiefer is making a cross-country trip to return some items to his deceased cousin’s mother, Ray jumps at the chance to go along. What Ray doesn’t expect is to fall for the paramedic. Will he be able to help Kiefer heal enough to give them a chance or will Ray suffer his own heartbreak?
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 31.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“These pink feathers are so tasty! I just don’t understand why you won’t leave my tiara out all the time.” *nom nom nom* -Mayhem