Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Resisting the Temptation, for a lucky commenter to win! Resisting the Temptation will be released on March 29 by Loose Id.
When an unconventional meet gains Kyle a wild roommate, he is anything but prepared for a wild ride. At first glance, one might think that having ‘walking sex’ around the house might be a good thing, but Kyle resists his unbearable attraction and is slowly going crazy at Mikey’s insistent advances.
As he’s gradually losing his resolution, both with the jealousy Mikey’s boyfriends bring out in him and the constant erection that just won’t go down, Kyle curses his decision that ‘friendship’ might be a better definition of their relationship.
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and she’ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, April 1.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!