Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming transsexual m/m romance, Memories, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Memories will be released by Silver Publishing on March 12.
Marlin is a transsexual who has undergone the hormone replacement therapy for becoming a woman, but her sex reassignment surgery has never taken place. Coming home one night, she is greeted by the sight of her man, Gabe, spread out on the bed just for her.
There was good and there was bad, some of it happy and some of it sad, but as they take a journey through their memories, they light up the old flames. Sex, tears, laughter and a wicked dose of romance show what loving is all about for Marlin and Gabe.
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, March 11.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“This is my lounging scroll. Mine. All mine. Stay back!” -Mayhem
29 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Memories by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please countme in
Please count me in! About 10 (actually more) years ago, I worked as a temp in a doctor’s office for only about 2 weeks. Almost 10 years later, there was a huge series of articles about his transformation from male to female and how hard it was for his family and how he was adjusting. She’s doing well from the last time I checked and I can imagine reading this story and thinking good thoughts for the people I know who are transgender.
(Also, I think I had my first instance of comment spam today on one of my blog posts from February. If I send you the link, do you think you could confirm for me? You’ve probably seen more of them than I have.)
A recent post from Seanna Lea..the evolution of a UFO
I promise I won’t touch your lounging scroll, May!
A recent post from Sydney..And then it was spring
Mayhem, you look so regal!
A recent post from margene..Its March- Baby
Please count me in! Thank you!
Hello, Chris! Mayhem looks deceptively innocent in that pic. 🙂 The book looks very interesting. Please count me in this contest!
She looks like she is issuing a royal decree to her serfs today!
A recent post from mrspao..Book 18- The Case of the Missing Books by Ian Sansom
That is MY lounging scroll, and I’m coming to get it.
Chris- A guy spread out on the bed, just for her.
A recent post from Lorraine..A Banner Day
Why does May’s lounging scroll look so pristine whereas the one I bought for my cats was a sad, tattered mess when I finally threw it away?
A recent post from Marji..random thoughts
count me in!
Count me in, please! 😀
A recent post from Nikyta..Sigh
You do not have to tell me twice
A recent post from blodeuedd..Review- Staying at Daisys – Jill Mansell
Count me in please. 🙂
A recent post from Lily..The Mistletoe Experiment by Serena Yates
I’m entering the contest.
Valentina Heart is a new author for me. I look forward in reading her works.
Sounds interesting. Please count me in.
Awww May – you don’t like sharing? Please add me:)
Count me in!
I’ve not read a transgender story before, this would be a first for me! Which makes me a virgin, all lovely & pure!
Count me in for the giveaway. Thanks!
Please count me in.
My May are we territorial! She does look sort of queen-like up there doesn’t she? Or is May a boy It’s hard for me to tell.
Count me in too please!
lol the cover spooked me! For a moment I thought this was a *GASP* het romance.
Please count me in, okay?
Count me in Please:)
I want it too!!! O_O
OMG seems soooooooo good!
Thanks for this contest!
Camila (Aka bookwatcher in goodreads)
Sounds good! And I like the cover 😉
Count me in please!
Yesssss. Please enter me!
Please put my name in the hat 🙂
Comments are closed.