Congrats to DD, who won A Change of Scenery by JM Cartwright! A Change of Scenery is being released tomorrow (February 23) by Torquere Press.
Congrats to Lucia, who won the signed print copy of Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1) by LB Gregg!
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Between the Pipes (Blue Line Hockey #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Between the Pipes will be released by eXtasy Books on on March 1.
When Trey dreamed of one day playing professional hockey, he always imagined it would be for one of the top ranking NHL teams. He never fathomed he’d end up on a last place, farm team and struggling to live from one paycheck to the next. Instead of limousines, endorsement deals and accolades, he’s stuck with a run-down rink, jeering ex-fans and a crappy second-hand truck that only runs fifty percent of the time. Then his life goes from sucky to sucky-er when he’s blackmailed into coaching a group of kids from the local rink. Trey’s never been good with dealing with other people, let alone their mini-versions, so he’s certain it’s all going to end in one huge disaster.
As a member of the Battle Creek police force, Wade is proud of his town. Sure their local hockey team may be in last place, but with the new goalie, things seem to be looking up. When he finds out his nephew is being coached by that very same goalie, Wade can’t wait for a face-to-face encounter. He’s not prepared to find himself instantly attracted to Trey, however. Especially when it becomes apparent that Trey is hiding something from his past.
Trey wants to get closer to Wade, but he knows to do so could spell disaster for not only him, but the rest of his family. Will Trey be able to give into his desires or will the past continue to hold him down?
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, February 28.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
This was Chaos staring out the window at the snowflakes yesterday – we ended up with over a foot of snow…
64 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Between the Pipes (Blue Line Hockey #2) by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
You know I’m a fan of ice sports…right….. count me in!
Wow – what a lot of snow!
A recent post from mrspao..Book 16- The World According to Bertie by Alexander McCall Smith
I want this one so so bad.
I’m entering the contest.
Another great book from Stephani Hecht!
I love reading books with a sports theme, but don’t like watching sports 🙂
Count me in,please
Hockey is my all time favorite sport, please add me for a chance
I’m from Canada so of course I love hockey……lol and anything written by Stephanie, so please add me into the contest.
I’d love to read this…please count me in!
Here it is! One of the links was broken…um, I think the one from Kim’s contest.
Can’t wait to see where they go in this one.
And Chaos looks so regal in this picture. My my…
A recent post from Devon Rhodes..Be Vewy Vewy Quiet
I would love to read this one – please enter me.
Count me in
Oh please officer, if you have to use your batten on me I’m prepared to take the punishment, but I was only trying to find my *uck, oh I mean my puck!!
Oh I’m so naughty!!LOL
Please count me in.
I am Canadian so I need to be counted in this one, eh?
Comments are closed.