Both Em Woods and J.P. Bowie have holiday-themed m/m romances being released by Total-E-Bound on December 13 as part of the Yule Be Mine collection. One lucky commenter will win both Chasing Alex by Em and A Special Christmas by J.P.!
Trapped by a snowstorm in a remote cabin in northern Michigan, photographer Victor Schwartz hopes to convince his assistant, Alex Merit, that he has serious intentions…
But will Alex see past the playboy to the man who wants it all, or will he toss Victor out in the cold?
Excerpt from Chasing Alex
A romantic hideaway on a snow-covered mountain – what better place to meet the man who could heal a broken heart?
Question: What’s Brett Masters to do when his best laid plans for a special Christmas alone with his lover in a mountain cabin resort get axed because the lover up and leaves? Brett’s first instinct is to just suck it up, go home early and spend the Yuletide with his family – but it might have been a good idea if he’d called the airline and changed his flight to an earlier one.
Thwarted, he decides to use the cabin he’s paid for, all the while wondering if this form of self punishment is such a good idea. A romantic hideaway without the romantic partner – what’s that about? But fate steps in and takes him for a spin in the arms of Devyn Weston, the resort manager’s hunky brother.
What’s Brett to do when he and Devyn get stranded by a snowstorm?
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 10 pm CST, Friday, December 10.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“zOMG, Mom! I am so, so, so hungry! You’ve forgotten to feed me for days and days! Really! Would I lie about that?” -Chaos