Tate “Talker” Walker has spent most of his life hiding his scars under a bright punk facade, and until he sat next to Brian Cooper on a bus, it worked. But Brian has spent his whole life being the invisible man, and he’s used to looking below the surface. What he sees in Talker is a fragile and lovable human being.
Brian is outwardly straight, but Talker is desperate for love, and when Talker’s behavior leads to some painful consequences, Brian is forced to come out of his closet – in dramatic fashion. He’ll do anything to make sure Talker sees that he’s the Prince Charming Talker has always needed.
- The Little Goddess Series (paranormal) â€“ Review
- If I Must (holiday m/m romance short) â€“ Review
- Keeping Promise Rock (m/m romance) â€“ Review
- Curious? A Womanâ€™s Introduction to Gay Romance (m/m romance collection) â€“ Review
- Phonebook (m/m romance short) â€“ Review
- Lithaâ€™s Constant Whim (m/m fantasy romance) â€“ Review
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) â€“ Review
- Raising the Stakes (m/m romance short)
- Making Promises (m/m romance)
- Bewitched by Bella’s Brother (m/m romance)
Amy Lane teaches high school English, mothers four children, and writes the occasional book. When sheâ€™s not begging students to sit-the-hell-down or taxiing kids to soccer/dance/karate â€“ oh my! she can be found catching emergency naps, grocery shopping, or hiding in the bathroom, trying to read without interruption. She will never be found cooking, cleaning, or doing domestic chores, but she has been known to knit up an emergency hat/blanket/pair of socks for any occasion whatsoever, or sometimes for no reason at all. She writes in the shower, while commuting, while her classes are doing bookwork, or while sheâ€™s wandering the neighborhood at night, pretending to exercise and has learned from necessity to type like the wind. She lives in a spider infested and crumbling house in a shoddy suburb, and counts on her beloved Mate, Mack, to keep her tethered to reality â€“ which he does while keeping her cell-phone charged as a bonus. Sheâ€™s been married for 20+ years and still believes in Twu Wuv, with a capital Twu and a capital Wuv, and she doesnâ€™t see any reason at all for that to change.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 31.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Clean paw, clean paw…” -Mayhem