Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Gay Day! Gay Day! (G-A-Y, Book 11), for a lucky commenter to win! Gay Day! Gay Day! will be released on September 6 by Total-E-Bound.
A gayday signal – as Rip happily explains to his rather straight friend – is just like a mayday signal, except in this case, the distress flag going up is decidedly rainbow coloured.
When Rip needs a friend to rescue him from his date by pretending to be his disgruntled master, it’s obvious that another sub isn’t going to be up to the job. He needs a dominant, and a straight one will do in a pinch.
Slade isn’t thrilled about being woken up in the middle of the night and asked to rescue his bratty little friend, but he can’t bring himself to leave a sub to the mercy of an unknown dominant either. And, even if most of his previous lovers have been women, he can’t quite resist the temptation to show Rip how he would act if he really were catching his sub flirting with another dominant.
Who knew a straight dominant could have so much fun playing white knight to a gay submissive?
Reader Advisory: This series is connected solely by theme. Each story can be read as a stand alone title and they can be read in any order.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 3.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What do you mean, I can’t clean my paw for this picture?! Hmph.” -Chaos