Congrats to Laurie, who won the copy of Kim Dare’s new book (out today), Ryland’s Sacrifice!
When a screw-up by the Fullerton University (FU) Housing Office leaves Parker Galloway shacked up with four sexy men, Parker thinks four just might be her lucky number… as long as she can get Kei Yamamoto to join in the fun.
But will taking advantage of FU’s mistake end up getting all five roomies kicked off campus, or will it be the closest thing to heaven Parker has ever experienced?
Oh, special new Mia bio just for us! And one that’s sure to liven up my google hits.
Lover of all things Minnesota, Mia does enjoy eight months of winter and can’t understand the out of State drama that engenders. She is still looking for fearless takers in her personal life. Preferably men without frozen cocks stuck on front lawns, unless they are in a locked and upright position and attached to a warm body. Mia agrees to seatbelt accordingly.
She believes Canadian geese should stay in Canadia and idiots ski-doo-ing on half frozen ice deserve to fall through it. Available men may send complete resumes and headshots for further consideration, through Chris of Stumbling Over Chaos.
*ahem* Mia, you do realize I’ll weed out the good ones for myself, right?
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Monday, February 15.
- Be careful how you word your comment. Mia will so take advantage of comments such as “enter me”.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this just refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Whoa, big kitty, that ‘nip was tripindicular!” -Mayhem
“I wonder if Mom left any kitty treats out…” -Chaos