Many thanks to Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m romance, One Good Deed, for a lucky commenter to win!Â One Good Deed will be released by Dreamspinner Press onÂ February 10.
Luka Krachec immigrates to the United States to find his cousin dead and his cousin’s wife hospitalized after a terrible accident. He meets Peter Montgomery at the funeral. The American seems nice and captures Luka’s attention when he offers to help him with his English.
Peter has spent most of his life believing he shot his father at age six, and his family uses his regret and overwhelming guilt to keep him under their proverbial thumbs. Peter does his best to make up for what he did by helping others, and agreeing to help Luka with his English yields something amazing when they hit it off.
When Peter opens up to Luka about what happened when he was a child, Luka senses some holes in the story and suspects Peter needs some help, so he approaches the head of the psychology department at the college where he works. Neither expects to open a long-barricaded door to secrets, denial, and family manipulation.
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a masterâ€™s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation. Andrewâ€™s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing). He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the worldâ€™s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania. You can find out more about Andrew and his books at his website and his blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, February 10.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!