Swathed in chiffon and lace, Steven Stanhope owns the stage as Stevie Tricks, lip-synching the songs of the famous gypsy queen. But after he escapes an abusive Master/slave relationship, the only collar he’ll allow around his neck is black velvet.
After a four-year absence, Steve is ready to reclaim his life and the property he left behind. But is it safe? Definitely not if his ex is still into leather. To find out, Steve appears at a charity night for the local BDSM community, using the anonymity of his stage persona to mask his identity.
Instead of his ex-Master, Julius, Steve finds a tangled mess centered around another Master of Leather, Donato Rossi. In order to unravel their ties to the past, Steve and Don must find common ground and work together. In the process, they learn that when it comes to love, sometimes you have to make your own rules.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
A.B. Gayle, unlike many authors, hasn’t been writing stories all her life. Instead she’s been living life.
Her travels have taken her from the fjords of Norway to the southern tip of New Zealand. In between, she’s worked in so many different towns she’s lost count. She’s shoveled shit in cow yards, mustered sheep, been polite to customers, and traded insults with politicians.
Bored with traditional romances, she discovered M/M romance, where the story is about life and all its complexities, not just the ring, the wedding, and the babies. When pressed she’ll admit she loves reading and writing about men, because they can do all the things she would love to do but can’t, simply because she’s female. And if reading about one man is good, reading about two must be better! Right?
Now living in Sydney, Australia, A.B. finally has enough time to allow her real-life experiences to morph with her fertile imagination to create fiction which she hope her readers will enjoy.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, March 21.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’ve been waiting here so patiently for two minutes – why haven’t you fed me yet?!” -Chaos