Many thanks to Devon Rhodes for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Locke, Stock and Barrel (Vampires and Mages and Weres, Oh My! #3), for a lucky commenter to win! Locke, Stock and Barrel will be released on November 5 by Total-E-Bound.
Faint heart never won fair…mage? What’s a werewolf to do when his mate runs away? Chase him, of course.
Aspen, a master mage, has loved his foster sister Brie for years, but now that she’s been forced to become an acolyte, the only way to ever win her is to find another source of the power their faction needs before the new moon. Seeking information about the were, Aspen walks into Locke’s cafe and finds what could be the solution to everything. He could finally have Brie…but sometimes what you think you want and what you get are two very different things.
Locke is shocked when Aspen walks into his life. He’d always been told that as an omega, he would never have a mate. But the joyous occasion is marred by his banishment from the only life he’s ever known, and even worse, Aspen has disappeared. Now, with nothing more to lose, he must track down his wayward mage. But trouble has beaten him there and unless he acts quickly, Aspen could be killed. And that’s not even the worst possible outcome…
Reader Advisory: This book is part of a series, but can be read as a standalone.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Devon started reading and writing at a young age and never looked back. After a creatively sapping career in the business world, she gratefully took some time off to be at home.
At 39 and holding, Devon finally figured out the best way to channel her midlife crisis was to morph from mild-mannered stay-at-home mom into erotic romance writer.
She lives in Oregon with her husband and two children, who are (mostly) understanding of all the time she spends on her laptop, aka the black hole.
For all the latest, visit her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, November 2.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I think birds are living in the air conditioner.” -Chaos
“Stupid closed window.” -Mayhem