Many thanks to Amber Kell for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m/m romance, Accounting for Luke (Dangerous Lovers #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Or, if you already own this book, you can choose a future release!
Sometimes love takes more than two to make it work.
Someone is stalking Timothy Warren. When Tim calls his lover, Bryce Mann, for help, he gets not only his boyfriend but his boyfriend’s work partner, Luke Garcia. Years ago Luke and Bryce had a sexual encounter that neither man ever forgot even though they both tried. Bryce might date Tim but his heart still pines for Luke.
When Luke discovers Bryce and Tim’s relationship, long-hidden emotions are uncovered and jealousies flare. Luke might not think a relationship with Bryce would work, but he’s not ready to let him go. Tim learns of Bryce’s long attachment to Luke and surprisingly agrees to step aside. But although Luke desires Bryce, he doesn’t want to break Tim’s heart.
After Luke is injured on a job, he questions whether a trio might work where a duo doesn’t seem possible. Between Timothy’s stalker and his distrust of Luke’s motives will the three of them ever find common ground or will they discover life is easier apart?
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Amber is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, two cats and one extremely stupid dog. You can find out more about Amber and her books at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday July 27.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Whoa! What is in these socks?! My head feels all funny.” -Mayhem