Many thanks to Ava March for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m Regency romance, Fortune Hunter (Brook Street #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Fortune Hunter will be released by Carina Press on April 9.
Impoverished Julian Parker returns to London with one goal: marry an heiress. He’ll do whatever it takes, even if it means denying his desire for men. After all, with a fortune comes happiness and social acceptance – which have eluded Julian his entire life.
The only things a vast fortune has brought Oscar Woodhaven are greedy relatives and loneliness. At twenty-one years of age, he has everything a man could possibly want – except someone to love him. When he meets devastatingly handsome Julian Parker, he believes his luck has turned.
Between Oscar’s lavish gifts and their searing hot nights, Julian is caught between what he thinks he needs and what his heart truly desires. But when a betrayal threatens to tear them apart, Julian discovers he’ll do whatever it takes to convince Oscar the greatest fortune of all is love.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Ava explains how the books in this series are related.
- Bound by Deception, Bound to Him, Bound Forever, Convincing Arthur, Convincing Leopold, and His Client from Loose Id
- Object of His Desire and From Afar from Samhain
- Beyond Reckless from Amber Allure
- My True Love Gave To Me (Brook Street #0.5), Thief (Brook Street #1), and Men Under the Mistletoe from Carina Press
- Free stories
Ava March is an author of Regency-set m/m erotic romances. She loves writing in the Regency time period, where proper decorum is of the utmost importance, but where anything can happen behind closed doors. You can visit Ava online at her website or her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, April 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I just don’t understand why you aren’t throwing my pink furry mouse for me right now, Mom.” – Mayhem
71 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Fortune Hunter (Brook Street #2) by Ava March [CONTEST CLOSED]”
this sounds really good. count me in please.
please count me in 😉
count me in please 🙂
Count me in. 🙂
I’m in (please)!
Please enter me in the contest. (Kitty looks annoyed)
Count me in please. I do love a Regency.
A recent post from Becky Black..An April Shower of Links
Please count me in
Ooh! I just got the first one in this series – please count me in for this one 🙂
I don’t know how I missed this one, but yes please!
The book sounds like something I would enjoy. Count me in, please.
I’d love to have the chance to read this book! Please count me in!
I loved “My True Love Gave to Me”! Can’t wait to get Thief and Fortune Hunter! Please count me in the drawing
Please count me in. Thanks! 🙂
I want to enter, Ava is one of my favs and I’m looking forward to this one! 🙂
Please count me in!
Please count me in!
Please count me in for this one too. 🙂
A recent post from Janna..Review: Mere Mortals by Erastes
Count me in please!
I enjoy Ava Marchâ€™s books,count me in please 🙂
🙂 Please put my name in the gift box 🙂
Comments are closed.