Many thanks to Marie Sexton for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m Regency scifi romance, Blind Space, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Blind Space will be released by Silver Publishing on January 7.
Blind and held for ransom, Captain Tristan Kelley is being seduced by a pirate. Tristan’s duty is clear, but as his resolve gives way to desire, Tristan begins to realize that being a prisoner may set him free.
Captain Tristan Kelley enjoys the luxuries of Regency service, as well as the pleasure of his prince’s bed. It’s an easy life, if not a happy one. When the prince decides to take a trip through the perilous Blind Space, Tristan must go with him, but somebody in the prince’s guard is a traitor.
Blind and held prisoner, Tristan finds himself at the mercy of Valero, a pirate who bears no love for the Regency. Valero is determined to seduce Tristan, and Tristan fears his resolve won’t last. His duty is clear, but so is his desire. As the days tick by without word from the Regency, Tristan begins to question his loyalty to his prince, the Regency he’s sworn to, and the man who holds him captive.
Tristan begins to realize that being a prisoner may actually set him free.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
- Coda: Promises, A to Z, The Letter Z, Strawberries for Dessert, and Paris A to Z
- One More Soldier
- Between Saints and Sinners
- Song of Oestend
Marie Sexton was always good at the technical aspects of writing but never had any ideas for stories. After graduating from Colorado State University, she worked for eleven years at an OB/GYN clinic. She quit the clinic at about the same time she started reading M/M romances. At some point in the ensuing months the static in her head cleared and her first story, Promises, was born.
Marie lives in Colorado. Sheâ€™s a fan of just about anything that involves muscular young men piling on top of each other. In particular, she loves the Denver Broncos and enjoys going to the games with her husband. Marie has one daughter, two cats, and one dog, all of whom seem bent on destroying what remains of her sanity. She loves them anyway.
You can learn more about Marie and her books at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I think that big kitty is looking to cause trouble and is up to no good at all…” -Mayhem