Many thanks to L.A. Witt for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, On the List (Changing Plans #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â On the List will be released on August 21 by Amber Allure.
(Contains SPOILERS for books #1 and #2!)
In spite of swearing up and down he’s a bachelor forever, Derek Windsor is ready to settle down with Elliott Chandler. After a long distance relationship and a few months of wedding planning, it all comes down to this weekend: a wedding on the Washington coast, then they can start their life together on Maui.
But with the ceremony just days away, Derek’s family drops the bomb: they aren’t coming. They refuse to support or be a part of his marriage to another man. All his life, he’s ached for his parents’ approval, and their last-minute wedding snub leaves him reeling. Though he doesn’t question his love for Elliott, can Derek still go through with a wedding that could irreparably sever his relationship with his family?
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an erotica writer currently living in Okinawa, Japan, with her husband and two incredibly spoiled cats. When sheâ€™s not snorkeling in the crystal clear waters around the island, trying to elude the Polynesian Mafia, or taking pictures of hermit crabs, she also writes hetero erotic romance under the pseudonym Lauren Gallagher. She is a direct descendant of Genghis Khan, Ulysses S. Grant, and the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl. This makes for the occasionally awkward family reunion.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 19.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I am not going to share this new scratcher with anyone!” -Mayhem