Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky paranormal m/m romance, The Love of a Mate (Pack Discipline #4), for a lucky commenter to win! The Love of a Mate will be released by Total-E-Bound on June 6.
Alfred’s always been the pack’s trouble maker. He’s given up hope of ever being anything else. But, could that change when he suddenly receives the love of a mate?
Caden’s never had any trouble convincing other wolves to do what he wants. He might not have his brother’s status, size or grumpy personality, but that doesn’t matter. He’s always found smiles and flirtations to be far more effective than any of those things anyway.
When Caden sets his sights on Alfred, he knows he’ll need every trick he’s ever acquired if he’s to have any chance of reforming the pack trouble maker into a good wolf and a first-rate potential mate. However, that might not be the only obstacle they face – the rest of the pack might yet prove to be their biggest challenge of all.
Reader Advisory: This book is best read in sequence as part of a series and contains scenes of non-sexual violence.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 3.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!