Many thanks to Devon Rhodes for donating an ebook copy of one of her three recent releases for a lucky commenter to win! The winner will be able to choose one of the following ebooks:
The Swap (m/m romance)
When layoffs hit Jim LaRue’s company, his first concern isn’t for his own job, it’s for his friend and co-worker, Tommy Graves. Tommy’s coming off a bad year, finally made better by the purchase of a new house. Losing his job would mean losing the house, however, and his newfound lease on life. Jim can’t let that happen to the man he’s secretly come to love, so he proposes a swap to his boss – forfeit his own job to save Tommy’s.
Now suddenly out of work, Jim reluctantly accepts a job helping Tommy remodel his house. Having the work is great, but it also chafes Jim’s pride to be employed by his friend, and creates one of several obstacles in their budding romance.
Can Jim and Tommy get past their differences and finally make this swap work in their favor?
Playing by different rules can lead to heartbreak, but changing the game plan can be the tiebreaker.
Luke Briscoe has a good reason to stay in the closet with his team, the Rough Riders. Bitter past experience has taught him to be cautious around athletic teams. But after Mario, his teammate and lover of ten years, leaves him, tired of the secrecy, Luke is forced to confront his fears, especially since the sexy and confident new member of the team, Derek Grimm, has no problem with being out and proud.
Derek has wanted Luke from the first moment he saw him. But he knows the timing is all wrong, and vows to let Luke have the time he needs to recover from his breakup. As time goes on, though, Derek becomes frustrated with Luke’s determination to stay in the closet.
Derek and Mario are out, and the team is fine with it. Why is Luke still holding back? Derek wonders if any amount of time will ever be enough. Maybe it’s time to try a different game plan…
Wet Your Whistle (m/m/f & m/m scifi romance)
Three lonely people trapped together on a distant, isolated planet…
When Rhea was left all alone at Wet Your Whistle after her beloved grandfather died, she vowed to seduce the next visitor into taking her along when they leave. Who knew she would have to choose between two mouth-watering men?
Jolan is wealthy and handsome and arrives just ahead of the storm. But his presence here isn’t random, and he stands to gain more from this visit than anyone suspects. Will having Rhea and all she brings with her cost him the man he loves?
Bryce has committed himself to Jolan – his lover and savior. Now the sexy Captain finds himself drawn to Rhea, but with nothing to offer her, how can he compete with Jolan for her heart?
With attraction on all sides, and layers of secrets to reveal, the three play in the hot springs and delve into love. But before the storm is over, they will need to make hard choices, and see whether the truth will cost them their hearts.
Devon started reading and writing at a young age and never looked back. After a creatively sapping career in the business world, she gratefully took some time off to be at home.
At 39 and holding, Devon finally figured out the best way to channel her midlife crisis was to morph from mild-mannered stay-at-home mom into erotic romance writer.
She lives in Oregon with her husband and two children, who are (mostly) understanding of all the time she spends on her laptop, aka the black hole.
For all the latest, visit her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, November 29.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What, you expect me to believe you never forget that your tongue is sticking out of your mouth?!” -Chaos