- New releases: Tor.com (scifi, fantasy, YA sff, genre benders) and AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Fascinating short bit about Diana Wynne Jones by someone on tumblr, then commented on by Neil Gaiman.
- Neil Gaiman did a reddit AMA.
Learn, Think, Make, Do
- Mattel has released a gender-neutral doll.
- “A birdwatcher’s review of untitled goose game“.
- Keep your fingers crossed…
- “Cats really do bond with their humans, study finds“. Well, DUH.
- Ok, that’s a good point about the spelling game Hangman.
- 5 Instant Pot chicken stews.
- Instant Pot cauliflower curry. (via The Kitchn)
- Rice pilaf with crispy cauliflower and cashews.
- Four-ingredient apple cake.
- The images in the new They Might Be Giants’ video were made by a fiber artist! (via tinsnip)
- Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- “…Rep Devin Nunes is also suing a fictional cow on Twitter“.
- “tRUMP “thinks the Nobel Prize system is rigged because Obama has one and he doesn’t”.
- “Walrus sinks Russian naval boat during Arctic expedition“.
- Fake Pop Tart flavors.
- “All fun and games until the Roomba summons a demon.”
- “The major awards ranked by how good they would be as murder weapons“.
- Good Omens fanfic, yes! Including one that was 275,000 words.
“OF COURSE I won’t bite you if you pet my tummy!” -Chaos