- New releases: Fiction Vixen (romance), AAR (romance), and Dear Author (romance)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
- Bookity linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Writerly linkity from Becky Black.
- 40 “O” words.
- “10 notebooks to celebrate National Stationery Week” (in the UK). (via Notebook Stories)
- “Science fiction and the defiant weirdness of Queen“.
- Infographic to help you decide which Shakespeare play to see. (via theladyscribe)
- Peacat! (Read the whole post.)
- Book sofa.
- Castle book sculpture. (via fuckyeahbookarts)
Think, Learn, Do, Make
- Minneapolis memorializes Prince. Pretty amazing, really.
- The Hubble Telescope is 26.
- “Exploring the myth of the scientific vs artistic mind“.
- On the importance of time and the invention thereof.
- “The Matrix as a transgender coming out story“.
- Short film about lying on social media.
- 15 misconceptions about eyesight.
- How monarch butterflies navigate during migration.
- The best shot of each year to cover 100 years of film history.
- Sprinkles mixing together.
- IKEA-style guides for eating challenging foods.
- “Why elk bugles sound like Ringwraith shrieks“.
- Slow-cooker white beans in parmesan broth.
- Chickpea stew with saffron, yogurt, and garlic.
- Mediterranean chickpea and feta wraps.
- Buffalo cauliflower lettuce wraps.
- Chinese chicken salad spring rolls.
- Savory radish and goat cheese muffins.
- 14 quick spring dinners.
- Dairy-free whipped cream.
- Lemon crumb muffins. (via gilajames)
- Devil’s food cake.
- Asparagus leek risotto.
- Spring pasta with asparagus and tomatoes.
- Fluffy coconut flour pancakes.
- No-bake fudge cookies.
- “30 ways to add texture to your art journal pages“. (via icanartjournal)
- Some ways to get started with an art journal.
- 11 famous knitters.
- A poem by a 10-year old boy with Asperger’s. (via krisngoodthings)
- “Sir David Attenborough narrates Adele’s “Hello”.
- A story of princesses in towers.
- House plants with “tree” houses.
- Working LEGO particle accelerator.
- Supercut of movies arranged by color.
- Steampunk photo album animation.
- Father, son, and video games.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- “7 of the world’s most picturesque places to poop“.
- The longest film ever made has a seven-hour trailer.
- Pumpkin spice Cheerios.
- Do pregnancy tests really need bluetooth?
- Mattress that tattles when sex is happening on it.
- Planespotting. (Hover cursor/long-press for additional text.)
- When you stop petting your cat…
- How cool is sitting in a box?
- Hockey fic, hockey fic, yummy yummy hockey fic! 🙂
“No, I’m not on this particular square of your quilt because it brings out the color of my eyes. Where do you get your ideas, Mom?!” -Mayhem
6 thoughts on “Are we sure linkity actually needs a title?”
Chris- I have not-so-fond memories of the outhouse up at the cabin. I will forward the article to FC-
Have a great weekend.
A recent post from lorraine..Ten On Tuesday- 10 favorite Albums (You can listen to the whole thing)
I loved the 100 years of film. I recognized almost everything. May have to look up the few that I didn’t.
A recent post from Cheryl S…Make Do, Reuse, Recycle
I like the book sofa. And the platypus. 🙂
I adore Attenbourough
newly hatched penguins chicks definitely lack the cuteness factor of mammal babies. They look like drunk old men in 1930’s comic books
I was very sad to hear about Prince. The purple bridge made me smile when I heard about it on the news here.