Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating a copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Double Shot Cappuccino, for a lucky reader to win! Double Shot Cappuccino will be released on Sunday, June 13, by Amber Allure.
When Tyler and his best friend, Luke, joined the military five years ago, they made a pact to defend their country and make their families proud. Now, Tyler is home and Luke never will be, tragically losing his life in combat. The first place Tyler goes when returning to the small town of his youth is the coffee shop owned by Luke’s younger brother, Nash. Tyler is both thrilled and dismayed to find that he’s instantly attracted to the younger man. What’s more, Nash makes it clear the attraction goes both ways.
Nash still hasn’t gotten over his brother’s death. He’s lived the past year in a fog, his only joy being his shop and making it a success. But when Tyler comes back into his life, everything changes. Not only does Nash have a reason to live again, but he finally sees hope for the future. Yet he soon learns that a happily ever after may not be in the cards when Tyler makes it clear he doesn’t want a commitment.
Can Nash convince Tyler to give their growing love a chance? Or are they destined to be alone forever?
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects. In the coming months, she has several books coming out with eXtasy Books in both The Lost Shifter Series and Drone Vampire Chronicles, plus a few additional projects that are still in the development stages.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 14.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Back the *blip* off! This is going to be your only warning.” -Chaos