- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more. And more.
- Neil Gaiman reads “The Raven” by Edgar Allan Poe.
- Book sculptures.
- Learn about bookbinding.
- Sign of the times.
- Smart Bitches: Part 8. Part 7. Part 5.
- For readers.
- For language lovers.
- For coffee/tea enthusiasts.
- For “the coffee-obsessed”.
- For people who are hard to shop for.
- For cats and their people.
- Space-related gifts.
Do, Learn, Make, Think
- Do you know what “sealioning” is? You’ve probably seen it in action online.
- San Francisco’s response to t.Rump’s election.
- Timelapse tour through Voyageur’s National Park in Minnesota.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda on Drunk History.
- Spelling and peptides.
- Peppermint crunch sugar cookie bars. (via stars-benn)
- Peppermint pinwheel cookies.
- Gingerbread red velvet cake.
- Pumpkin magic cake.
- Moroccan soup with chickpeas and coconut milk.
- Apple chicken curry stirfry.
- Mac and cheese.
- Pinwheel cookies.
- Soft breadsticks.
- Chocolate shortbread.
- Apple crisp (with oats).
- Bittersweet brownie drops.
- Chocolate chip cookies.
- Soft chocolate chip cookie bites.
- Rice crispy treats.
- Gingerbread house.
- Snowy Minneapolis. More snowy Minneapolis. Before the snow, it was windy.
- LEGO astronaut.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- Cinnamon roll Peeps.
- The Cheetos Luxury Holiday Store.
- Pickle-flavored candy canes.
- The Poopin’ Moose.
- The Simon’s Cat guide to winter.
- Making your bed with cats, from Simon’s Cat.
- Humans are weird.
- Snowy autocorrects. Workout autocorrects. Most awkward autocorrects.
- Poop emoji pool floats and “Ohio-scented” candles”.
- Baby pandas! Baby red pandas! Leopard and baby! Tiger and babies! Black kitty! Lioness and baby! Baby jaguar! Baby pumas!
Welcome back to Art Journaling Monday! We’re soooooo close to being caught up at work…
- Black and white washi tape.
- “I’m afraid of Americans…”
- Another rainbow scribble doodle.
- Watercolor washi tape.
- In November, I had a significant birthday.
- “Bits and pieces…”
“Still waiting for my beer, Mom!” -Chaos
Apparently a dude’s gotta dude…
D’oh. You know things are bad when I didn’t realize what day of the week it was! Things continue to be crazy at work with disaster recovery, but keep your fingers crossed that we get the worst of it finished this weekend.
Little Book of Book Making: Timeless Techniques and Fresh Ideas for Beautiful Handmade Books by Charlotte Rivers. Probably the most interesting parts of the book were the sections featuring work by book binders from around the world. The actual book binding instructions were unfortunately not the most clear or detailed. But there were a few great tidbits, like a ratio for making cornstarch paste instead of wheat paste (very useful for we celiacs).