Mayhem update: Back to the vet yesterday for subcutaneous fluids, antibiotics, and some “critical care” cat food, which she’s actually been eating. Whew! Keep us in your thoughts. Thanks.
Oh, and when life gets this crazy for me, don’t worry if I don’t reply to your comments, ‘k? As long as you can see your comments (after they’ve been approved, if necessary), you’re entered in the contest.
Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m holiday romance, Journal of Sanctuary One (Sanctuary #6), for a lucky commenter to win! Journal of Sanctuary One will be released by Silver Publishing on November 24.
Jake spends every Christmas at Sanctuary 1. From a small child the cabin was home for his family in the special season, and with the third anniversary of his dad’s death approaching he arranges for Kayden, Beckett and himself to meet at the cabin a few days before Christmas. When a snowstorm means Kayden is blocked in NY with Beckett, Jake ends up in the cabin on his own.
Sean is being hunted and the only place he can run to is somewhere mentioned in an old journal – the original Sanctuary Cabin. The cabin is no longer in official use but it would be a good place to heal and take stock of just what the fuck is going on with his life.
Neither man is prepared for being stuck together for an entire week, nor for the secrets that threaten to get them both killed.
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- In the Shadow of the Wolf (with Diane Adams): Shattered Secrets, Broken Memories, Splintered Lies
- The Art of Words (with Meredith Russell)
- A Better Man (with Jaime Reese)
- Texas: The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
- Sanctuary: Guarding Morgan, The Only Easy Day, Face Value, Still Waters, Full Circle
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 23.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Flashback to May in my suitcase after I got home from New Mexico…
“Now Mom can’t go away again! It’s the perfect plan.” -Mayhem