- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from BookWyrm Knits.
- “Journaling is much more than keeping a diary“.
- An intriguing LotR observation.
- An unexpected tale of the tooth fairy.
- The Paladin and the dark goddess.
- “I just want to say, for the record, the time of the coronavirus pandemic was not a time when America came together.“
- John Darnielle of the Mountain Goats shares his thoughts at the end of 2020. (His song “This Year” was played over 20 million times on Spotify last year, specifically for the line, “I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me.”)
- Both cursed and fun facts about owls.
- Harpy eagle cursed image.
- “Why you can’t look away from cursed images“.
- Speaking of which, this 59 second video of a woman going over her goals for 2020 is tragicomedy and I couldn’t look away. 🙁
- Knit some yin-yang kitty socks.
- “Eight thrifty uses for excess night“.
- Shrimp dragon.
- …well, that’s one way to sell a house, I guess?!
- I’m with you on this, evill-an.
- “Baby cake creep off“.
Zen Pencils – Creative Struggle: Illustrated Advice from Masters of Creativity by Gavin Aung Than. Enjoyable graphic novel style book with quotes from creatives such as Frida Kahlo, Albert Einstein, and Nikola Tesla.
Carry On and Wayward Son (Simon Snow 1-2) by Rainbow Rowell. Amusing, absolutely NOT Harry Potter (AHEM) story of Chosen One Simon Snow and the wacky shenanigans he and his friends get up to at their British wizarding school (first book). In the second book, he and his friends visit the US over their university holiday and get up to more wacky shenanigans. Ends tidily, unless you read the epilogue, which sets up a sort of cliffie situation for the next book. Grrrr.
Death and Relaxation, Devils and Details, Rock Candy, and Paper Stars (Ordinary Magic 1-2, 4.1, 4.2) by Devon Monk. Ok paranormal romance series about the chief of police and her sisters (also cops) of Ordinary, Oregon, where the gods go to vacation without their powers.
“…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…” -Chaos and Mayhem
Full lap! 🙂