Here we go – wheeeeee!
- Chat noir.
- A Capella THX logo theme. A must-watch! My cats snapped awake and looked haunted.
- Double-chocolate fudge-stuffed loaf cake.
- “How art has saved my writing”.
- You’ve probably all read about the wacko interview Anderson Cooper did with the mayor of Las Vegas, but just in case…
- The Uptown Theatre has the best marquee messages.
- The economic effects of pandemics (2013).
- The bottled tap water scam.
- “The reason there are so many conservative boomers is that the poor ones die sooner”.
- Cats and dominoes.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- My cats hate being picked up, so NONE.
- This is the best article I’ve read about using masks. Highly recommended – it was very reassuring.
- Remember the second wave of the 1918 pandemic, people.
- “Herd immunity won’t save us”.
- tRUMP abruptly stopped pushing that drug he had a stake in.
- Abigail Disney had some things to say to the Walt Disney Company.
- More covid tweets.
- “May we be patient with our exhausted brains.”
- So true.
- Stephen King and New England.
- “Oh no, not messing with you.”
- Live action Simpsons intro.
- The evolution of acting for television and film.
- Istanbul’s rainbow colored buildings.
- It’s apocalypse bingo time! Don’t forget about the plague of locusts in Africa for “F*cking bugs everywhere”!
- And BOOM.
- “Two pet cats have tested positive for coronavirus”.
- Yeah, this is that “cult of ignorance” Isaac Asimov mentioned.
Terra Incognita: Three Novellas by Connie Willis. I’d read these before in different collections, but I didn’t remember/realize that until partway through each story and I enjoyed reading them again, so!
Funny, You Don’t Look Autistic: A Comedian’s Guide to Life on the Spectrum by Michael McCreary. DNF – humor is one of those subjective things and this grated. My autistic experience is so different from his, I can’t even…
Field Guide to Now: Notes On Mindfulness And Life In The Present Tense by Christina Rosalie. DNF – I love the title, but this was another one I absolutely could not relate to.
“What are you doing, Mom!? Why did you wake me up????” -Mayhem
(I didn’t MEAN to wake her up…)