Many thanks to L.A. Witt for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming fantasy m/m romance, Nothing of a Son, for a lucky commenter to win! Nothing of a Son will be released by Amber Allure on August 19.
When a storm forces traveling soldier Daedalus to seek shelter, a wealthy duke takes him into his home. The only condition? Stay away from the duke’s daughters.
But the duke said nothing of a son…
And when Daedalus meets Rauman, the two men can’t help but succumb to their mutual attraction…even if they’ll both be hanged if anyone finds out…
Excerpt (scroll down)
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an M/M erotica writer who, after three years in Okinawa, Japan, has recently relocated to Omaha, Nebraska, with her husband, two cats, and a three-headed clairvoyant parakeet named Fred. There is some speculation that this move was not actually because of her husband’s military orders, but to help L.A. close in on her arch nemesis, erotica author Lauren Gallagher, who has also recently transferred to Omaha. So, don’t anyone tell Lauren. She’s not getting away this time…
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 17.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“That picture better not make my butt look big, Mom…” -Mayhem