Many thanks to J.M. Cartwright for donating a copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, A Change of Pace (Change #3), for a lucky commenter to win! A Change of Pace will be released by Torquere Press on August 10.
Andrew Cunningham is ticked off. He’s taken the fall for his old boss, the mayor of Chicago, and is forced to head to Asheville, North Carolina to avoid the press. He’s not in the mood to be nice. Once he meets sexy cabinet-maker Ridge Huntington, though, he unbends enough to get up close and personal.
Ridge isn’t sure that Mr. Right Now is worth the aggravation. They argue, Drew curses a lot, and Ridge rolls his eyes.
Drew manages to step on a few toes as he adjusts to life in the south, and Ridge finds himself entertained in more ways than one. Can an uppity Yankee and a laid-back Southerner meet in the middle?
Excerpt (link to pdf excerpt in left sidebar)
- How Did I Lose My Passport – And Find My Love?
- A Change of Tune
- A Change of Scenery
- The Trouble With Angel
- Appearing Knightly (free)
I’m a Midwesterner by birth – lived briefly in the Pacific Northwest – and I dream of the Appalachians and someday sitting on a veranda looking over one hundred acres of paradise. Writing stories about lovers butting heads, making each other crazy, laughing and loving is what I like to do.
You can find out more about J.M. at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 9.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Sheesh, big kitty, this is a photo of ME! Why is your butt in my photo?!” -Mayhem