Many thanks to Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m romance, The Good Fight, for a lucky commenter to win! The Good Fight will be released on September 3 by Dreamspinner Press.
Jerry Lincoln has a problem: his Sioux Falls IT consulting business has more work than one man can handle. Luckily, that means he can hire some help. Jerry just hopes his new employee, John Black Raven, ends up being more helpful than distracting – but John’s deep eyes and long hair are very distracting.
John came to town for an education and a chance at a life he couldn’t have on the reservation, but what’s important to him now is getting a job and keeping it. Six months ago, his sister died, and now her children are in foster care. Despite having the law on his side, John can’t get custody – can’t even see his niece and nephew.
As Jerry and John grow closer, John discovers he doesn’t have to struggle alone. Jerry helps him win visitation rights and provides much-needed support. Yet their victories aren’t without setbacks. Child Services is tangled up with money, politics, and red tape, and Native American children are their bread and butter. But John and Jerry are determined to fight the good fight and to win – in more ways than one.
- Complete list
- Redemption By Fire (By Fire #1) & Strengthened by Fire (By Fire #2)
- Legal Tender (Bottled Up #8)
- Love Means… Renewal (Farm #8)
- A Foreign Range (Range #4)
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation. Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing). He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania. You can find out more about Andrew and his books at his website and his blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 31.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Mom! A guy needs his privacy!” -Chaos
Don’t forget to enter the contest for Dead Shot by JL Merrow! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 24.
Stop by and enter the contest for winner’s choice of A Guitarist in the Fae Queen’s Court by Amber Kell or the Unconventional At Best anthology! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 24.
Then enter the contest for One More Time by Shawn Lane! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 27.
Make sure you enter the contest for Maybe This Time by Shawn Lane! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 31.
Go enter the contest for Men of Smithfield: Max & Finn by LB Gregg! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 31.