Nishanna is having a contest – caption a picture of her cute pup before Monday, December 18, 7 pm EST, and you could win some yarn!
Wendy’s putting together Knit From Your Stash 2007. Wisely, it’s only the first 9 months of the year. And there are additional conditions. Me? I freak out and start buying yarn like a maniac if I’m part of something like that. If I’m not, I don’t. Your mileage may vary!
So I have my blog signed up for Google Analytics, mostly because it’s fun to see what search terms bring people here. I’ve included some of the most interesting ones – feel free to discuss them amongst yourselves:
- dress butt picture (whose butt?! I wear a dress about 2x/year, so not likely mine)
- mom armpit lick (EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)
- sock monkey cookies (not sure they’d be edible!)
- pics of chaos dying (NOOOOOOOOOOO!)
- tossing ferrets (Like tossing cookies?!)
- french coat flasher book (*blink blink*)
- i love when my kids lickes my armpits (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)
- ferret licks my hair (I swear, I have no ferrets!!)
- lederhosens for dogs (please make sure you leave the appropriate holes!)
- pics “boy’s butt” (I prefer men over boys, but whatever)
How disappointed do you think most of those people are?! 😉
If you live in the Twin Cities metro area and are looking for a kitty, I got May through Underdog Rescue. They have several kittens at my fabulous neighborhood petstore (Urbanimal) right now, including a gorgeous little black kitten girl called Suri (yes, like the alpaca – she’s obviously meant to be a knitter’s cat!), another older black kitten (Esmerelda) not listed on the website, and a dilute tortie called Tink (Tink?? Really, you need to come visit right now). I cannot get any more cats, due to condo regulations. Hopefully some of you can!
Ok, since I’ve obviously run out of vim and vigor and blogging ideas at the end of the week, I present the Tongue Edition (yeah, baby, that’ll pep up my search terms).
“Neener neener neener, May, I’m first cat in the blog today!” -C
“Big kitty, it’s age before beauty.” -M
“But my tongue is bigger than your tongue, May! Ha!” -C