The Welsh and the English. Celts and invaders. Captors and prisoners. Victors and slaves. Let the war games begin!
The woodland war is billed by the university as an important exploration of differing cultural traditions within the British Isles. As far as Elliot understands it, the game involves the local Welsh students and those who invade the university from across the border, waging a war in the woodlands that surround the university.
Elliot’s not quite sure how he ended up agreeing to take part in the war game. Nor is he entirely sure how he ended up running through the forest wearing a skimpy toga while being chased by a dozen Celtic warriors—all of them painted a very historically inaccurate shade of blue woad.
For better or worse, Elliot’s about to get an education that wasn’t advertised in the university prospectus.
Reader Advisory: This story has been previously released as part of the Gaymes anthology by Total-E-Bound
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, October 28.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What do you mean, my paw’s in your way, Mom? Your computer’s in the way of my paw!” -Chaos