Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky paranormal m/m romance, Strength of a Gamma (Pack Discipline, Book 2), for a lucky commenter to win! Strength of a Gamma will be released by Total-E-Bound on November 8.
Gamma wolf Steffan may have been in love with his best friend for years, but he knows that’s not enough. Francis deserves a more dominant mate, and Steffan intends to make sure he gets one.
Steffan has been best friends with Francis ever since the younger wolf joined the pack after his own parents died. He’s been in love with him for just as long. But when a new beta joins their pack, he knows it’s time to step aside and let Francis form a bond with a more dominant wolf.
Francis has no idea why Steffan’s been acting so strangely since the new wolves joined their pack. When he discovers the truth, he starts to question things he’d never thought to doubt before. What if he has no interest in a dominant mate? What if he could find the perfect partner far closer to home?
Everything is about to change for Francis and Steffan. The only question is: are the gammas strong enough to cope?
Reader Advisory: This book is best read in sequence as part of a series
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, November 5.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Mom, you need to come home now. ” -Chaos