Many thanks to Jade Archer for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal romance, Ethan’s Freedom (Portals, Book 1), for a lucky commenter to win! Ethan’s Freedom will be available from Total-E-Bound on November 1.
A cat shifter from another world who has spent his entire life as a sex slave and an emotionally battered male nurse, these two men couldn’t be more different or more perfect for each other, if only the past will leave them alone long enough to have a future.
Ethan is a wild, adventurous soul trapped in the life of a sex slave. For as long as he can remember he has been destined to be part of a harem dedicated to powering his master’s spell casting.
But Ethan has dreams. Dreams that won’t be denied. When a mysterious gift allows him the opportunity to escape, he grabs hold of it with both hands. But the realities of a life of freedom are nothing like what he had envisioned. Soon he is confused, hungry and running for his life.
Luck is with him, however, when he meets Michael Barnes. With the help of this warm, caring, emotionally bruised man, Ethan finally begins his journey to understanding the strange world and customs he has been thrust into and takes his first tentative steps to true freedom.
But there are those that would take back everything Ethan has gained. People that would like nothing more than to drag him back to his life as a harem slave.
Reader Advisory: This book contains a dubious consensual sex scene between minor characters. This book is the first book in a series that is best read in sequence.
- What To Do With Lore (Contact, Book 1)
- How To Steal Blade (Contact, Book 2)
- Why Jay Ran Away (Contact, Book 3)
Jade was born in 2010 after a prolonged pregnancy and labour of over thirty-four years!
Yes, she is a pseudonym. A work of my fevered imagination, which never seems to grow tired of inventing new characters. And this one’s a whopper. One that seems to have taken over my life to the point I’m no longer sure where she ends and I begin! Still, it seems to be working for us.
I’ve decided she’s about twenty-four. Enjoys long walks in the country, because she doesn’t have five kids and a husband to care for. Eats as much chocolate as she wants, because she never has to worry about putting on weight (must be all those long walks!). And can often be found planning her next whirlwind world tour or endlessly typing away (without any interruptions) on another hot and steamy erotic romance. It might be space pirates; it might be shifters or a lonely vampire with a thing for the girl next door, one thing’s for sure, she loves variety and can’t wait to meet the next characters destined to fall in love.
You can visit Jade at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 29.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Well, darn it, I need to get a drink of water. I just know someone’s going to steal my stripey socks while I’m gone…” -Mayhem
Don’t forget to enter the contest for Dudleytown by LB Gregg! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, October 28.
Head over and enter the contest for Elliot’s War by Kim Dare! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, October 28.