Both Em Woods and J.P. Bowie have holiday-themed m/m romances being released by Total-E-Bound on December 13 as part of the Yule Be Mine collection. One lucky commenter will win both Chasing Alex by Em and A Special Christmas by J.P.!
Trapped by a snowstorm in a remote cabin in northern Michigan, photographer Victor Schwartz hopes to convince his assistant, Alex Merit, that he has serious intentions…
But will Alex see past the playboy to the man who wants it all, or will he toss Victor out in the cold?
Excerpt from Chasing Alex
A romantic hideaway on a snow-covered mountain – what better place to meet the man who could heal a broken heart?
Question: Whatâ€™s Brett Masters to do when his best laid plans for a special Christmas alone with his lover in a mountain cabin resort get axed because the lover up and leaves? Brettâ€™s first instinct is to just suck it up, go home early and spend the Yuletide with his family – but it might have been a good idea if heâ€™d called the airline and changed his flight to an earlier one.
Thwarted, he decides to use the cabin heâ€™s paid for, all the while wondering if this form of self punishment is such a good idea. A romantic hideaway without the romantic partner – whatâ€™s that about? But fate steps in and takes him for a spin in the arms of Devyn Weston, the resort managerâ€™s hunky brother.
Whatâ€™s Brett to do when he and Devyn get stranded by a snowstorm?
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 10 pm CST, Friday, December 10.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“zOMG, Mom! I am so, so, so hungry! You’ve forgotten to feed me for days and days! Really! Would I lie about that?” -Chaos
77 thoughts on “Double Ebook Giveaway: Chasing Alex by Em Woods & A Special Christmas by J.P. Bowie [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I do think Chaos is wasting away but really with soo many good books it is easy to forget everything else.
Count me in, please.
Really would that kittie lie… I mean… Come’on Mom…. Feed them!!!!
What is wrong with Mommie….
A recent post from Cecile..Wanna Sneak Peek Sexy Peek @ Forever In Lingerie
please add my name.
Please enter me in :).
count me in. 🙂
A cover so yummy it’s worth printing twice! Count me in.
A recent post from Kaetrin..November Reads
Oh, cabin fever stories… Count me in, please.
Sign me up…can’t pass up a yummy winter story 😉
Count me in please
please count me in!
oooh! Chaos is sneaky just like my boys Crosby & Malkin the catz from that place that never freezes…*grin*
Please count me in for the the yummy books….
Here is my entry into the Holiday contest…
Please enter me to win the Christmas stories.
Please enter me in to this. i would love to have a chance at winning.
And Chaos, I hate to say this but of course you would lie about that. Your a cat! 😀
Please enter me. Those two can warm anyone up on a cold night!!
Count me in too, please. I’m looking forward to reading both of these, thanks.
I’ll add my name to the hat.. .and I’ve got you included in today’s crazy contest sentence.
A recent post from Miranda..iPad Lust
Count me in an feed the furball before he owns up to the name chaos in which case the world will end as we know it :snickering:
PLZ ENTER ME FOR THE CONTEST
TWO Christmas stories? I’m so in.
please count me in
I would like to enter the em woods and J.p bowie contest. Both books sound wonderful
I’m in – I just read Em’s contribution to the goodreads 25 days of christmas stories and it was fantastic…would love to read more. Haven’t read anything by JP but I am always willing to expand my author repertoire. =)
I would like to enter…I LOVE to read! :0)
Aw, Kathleen…thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed the freebie on GR. I can’t wait to expand their story.
Comments are closed.