Today’s a two-post day, so make sure you check out the Misadventures in Stock Photography, too!
When a wizard is happily in love, he tends to get complacent. When he gets complacent, he tends to let magick fall by the wayside. Jackson Spey hasn’t thrown around any mojo in a while. Here’s his chance.
What happens to a young man’s self-image, and his sex life, when he wakes up one morning to see his good looks significantly altered for the worse? In this modern fable, three gay friends find out the answer when they hit on the wrong guy in a club one night.
Todd, Fallon, and Jake think they’re pretty damned hot. As a result, their standards for worthwhile hook-ups are appallingly superficial. The men aren’t total jerks; they just need an adjustment in perspective. And they get it, in spades, from a mysterious stranger who’s sick of seeing his beautiful partner pawed by dawgs.
As the trio of friends try to understand and cope with their new appearances, the pretty boys they normally pursue continue to shun them. But in the eyes of three ordinary, overlooked men on the sidelines of their lives, it’s the heart that matters far more than the hot.
M/M Romances Also Available or Soon To Be Released
- Obsessed â€“ Changeling Press
- Bastards and Pretty Boys, InDescent, and To Be Where You Are – Liquid Silver Books
- The Utopia-X series â€“ Loose Id
- Jude in Chains and The Prayer Waltz – Dreamspinner Press
- Mobry’s Dick – LooseId
- Electric Melty Tingles â€“ tba from Loose Id
About K. Z.
K. Z. Snow has published close to thirty shorts, novellas, and novels in a variety of genres and with a variety of publishers, including Elloraâ€™s Cave, Cerridwen Press, Loose Id, Liquid Silver Books, Dreamspinner Press, Changeling Press, Samhain Publishing (under a different name), and Double Dragon Publishing. At the urging of two headstrong characters, she began writing m/m romance about three years ago and fell in love with it. Her work has since been exclusively in that genre.
K. Z. lives with her boyfriend of nine years in rural Wisconsin, where she still loves all creatures great and smallâ€¦ except wood ticks, mosquitoes, and chicken-killing raccoons.
You can visit KZ at her blog, where youâ€™ll find more information about all of her books, including her m/f and menage titles.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, August 2.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Clean paw, clean paw, I’m going to have a clean, clean paw!” -Chaos