Police Sergeant Conrad Rawlings likes glory holes. As a dominant who’s never learned how to feel casual about even the most fleeting hook up, he’s learned to cherish the complete anonymity they provide. Still, when he hears a cubicle door open as he leaves the back room of a club, he can’t quite help looking over his shoulder.
Submissive Willis Evans doesn’t know why his master ordered him to make sure the stranger from the glory hole sees his face before he leaves the club, but he knows the price for disobedience. Willis does as he’s told. The moment their eyes meet, he can’t help but hope he’ll be allowed to see the other man again.
They are going to meet again, but it won’t be under conditions either of them could predict. Willis’ master has a plan – one which could easily break them both.
26 years old, from Wales, UK, Kim writes about kink, love and happy endings. If a story doesn’t have those three things, it’s not going to be written – at least not by this writer!
Apart from that, Kim likes to write a little bit of everything. So far that list includes Male/Male, Male/Female, a few different varies of menage, shifters, vampires, fairytales, time-travel and ghosts. It’s anyone’s guess what will come next…
A firm believer that there is no “One True Way” for people to kink, Kim likes to let the characters in each book pick their own ways to dominate and submit to each other. As long as they stay safe, sane and consensual, Kim’s happy to let them live their lifestyle 24/7, or just open the toy box on weekends – whatever’s right for them.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Wednesday, July 14.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmph. There isn’t a handsome kitty boy in this post. Doesn’t Kim know any handsome kitty boys?!” -Mayhem