Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky paranormal m/m romance, Duck!, for a lucky commenter to win! Duck! will be released on August 4 by Resplendence Publishing.
A modern day m/m, bdsm retelling of The Ugly Ducking Fairy Tale.
Raised among humans, Ori Jones only discovered he was an avian shifter six months ago. Unable to complete a full shift until he reaches his avian maturity, he still can’t be sure of his exact species.
But with species comes rank, and rank is everything to the avians. When a partial shift allows the elders to announce that they believe Ori to be a rather ugly little duckling, he drops straight to the bottom rung of their hierarchy.
Life isn’t easy for Ori until he comes to the attention of a high ranking hawk shifter. Then the only question is, is Ori really a duck – and what will his new master think when the truth eventually comes out?
27 years old (belated happy birthday, Kim!), from Wales, UK, Kim writes about kink, love and happy endings. If a story doesn’t have those three things, it’s not going to be written – at least not by this writer!
Apart from that, Kim likes to write a little bit of everything. So far that list includes Male/Male, Male/Female, a few different varies of menage, shifters, vampires, fairytales, time-travel and ghosts. It’s anyone’s guess what will come next…
A firm believer that there is no “One True Way” for people to kink, Kim likes to let the characters in each book pick their own ways to dominate and submit to each other. As long as they stay safe, sane and consensual, Kim’s happy to let them live their lifestyle 24/7, or just open the toy box on weekends – whatever’s right for them.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 3.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Do you think you’re being tricky, Mom? That’s not a duck. That’s another naughty boy!” -Mayhem