Congrats to Janna, who won the copy of Julia Barrett’s newly released steamy romance, Beauty and the Feast!
Oh! You only have until 8 pm today (March 17) to enter your picks for DA BWAHA! The grand prize is an iPad…
- I wish I was kidding in the title about my tap water.
- Minneapolis gets its water out of the Mississippi River.
- All hail the Brita pitcher!
- On Sunday, we hit a record-breaking high temperature of 64F.
- Very, very unusual for March in Minnesota.
- All the snow is gone, except for the biggest piles.
- The rivers are flooding, since the snow melted before the ground thawed.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Is it weirder that my cats have their own email addresses and respond to comments directed at them, or that some of you carry on conversation with my cats in email? 😉
- I wonder how long I’ll have this post-it reminding me to throw out the scary old eggs in the fridge before I remember to throw out the scary old eggs in the fridge?
- My SIL seemed fine about anticipating her belated birthday socks, whenever they’re finished.
- I continue to slog away on the leg of the first sock.
- Would you like to see the sock?
- Tough. You’re going to see it anyway:
“Oh, what have we here?” -Mayhem
“Needles or yarn, needles or yarn – which to bite through first?” -Mayhem
- Eeep! *rescues sock and needles*
- Maybe next time I’ll get a cat-free photo.
- Well, I can always dream, right?! 🙂
52 thoughts on “Dear City of Minneapolis: I would be much happier if my tap water didn’t smell like dead fish. Thank you.”
Double eww about the H2O..
Cool sock – it’s coming along!!
.-= LeaÂ´s last blog .."Mind Games" by Carolyn Crane – ARC Review and GIVEAWAY! =-.
Yep, I was the happy winner of Julia’s book!! 🙂 Did you know that she sent me another one of her books to cheer me up? Isn’t she fantastic! 🙂
I hope that the water isn’t smelling like dead fish anymore 🙁
And you have set up emailaddresses for your cats?!
.-= ErotRomReader JannaÂ´s last blog ..Happy Gay Friday & Quick review of Conquest by S.J. Frost =-.