- I have a very important assignment for all of you.
- They need your help coming up with questions for Frankie, Soba, and Bob.
- Brigitte’s kitties have already contributed some excellent questions. (Thank you, Malcolm, Gandalf, Atticus, and Mae!)
- Please leave your question ideas in the comments and one of the kitties is sure to get back to you to express their appreciation. 🙂
- I love music, so I always love posts like that.
- Through the course of exchanging comments with Eyre, I rediscovered the delightful short film “Don’t F*ck With Love” by the Sad Little Stars (it’s only one minutes and 25 seconds – be brave!).
- My favorite songs definitely change over time, but here are a few that have staying power:
“Lovecraft in Brooklyn” – The Mountain Goats (alas, I couldn’t find a decent version for linking)
“Coffee” – Aesop Rock ft. John Darnielle of the Mountain Goats (the video’s a little mini zombie movie…)
“For What It’s Worth” – Placebo
“Kingdom of Rust” – Doves
“I’m serious about the no more photos, Mo…. zzzzzzzzzz….” -Chaos