- In discussion with Sydney, we realized that Slouching Open Black Jacket Guy (SOBJG) is actually twin snake shapeshifters!
- It explains so very, very much, doesn’t it?
- His/their posture most especially. 🙂
- Dear Mozilla – Iz kinda hatez Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit). Shiny, but oh, the memory leak…
- At least Red Cats (Blue Flavor) has been updated to work with 3.6, or I would be very, very sad.
- Um, I might’ve tripped and fallen and purchased a new laptop yesterday.
- In order to keep my number of computers under four, I gave the oldest laptop to my brother and SIL.
- Nope, it wasn’t Kenshin.
- Since last I whined about the weather here in Minneapolis, it warmed up.
- A lot.
- And then rained for several days, causing numerous roof leaks.
- And then got cold.
- And started to snow.
- And then got colder.
- Which brings us back to the last time I whined about the weather!
Doctor Mayhem cares deeply about all of our problems. Can’t you tell just by looking at her?
“What?! No I don’t. I’m a cat! Your petty problems are of no interest to me.” -Mayhem