Sherrill Bodine’s witty, sexy, and ultimately heart-tugging follow-up to Talk of the Town will appeal to readers of Susan Mallery, Barbara Bretton, Sherryl Woods, and Susan Wiggs.
Fashion curator Athena Smith will do anything to get her perfectly manicured hands on the Clayworth familyâ€™s celebrated couture collection for her exhibit. So when sheâ€™s called in to make sure the gowns are the real deal, sheâ€™s ecstatic…until a dress sheâ€™s examining turns out to be loaded with toxins (talk about killer threads!) and Athena faints dead away, only to wake up face-to-face with the One That Got Away, notorious Chicago banker Drew Clayworth.
Drew still believes Athena betrayed him all those years ago, and heâ€™s sure he canâ€™t trust her. But when the priceless gowns go missing, she offers to help track them down. Reluctantly allied in the quest, Drew and Athena are soon stunned by the barely restrained passion still sizzling between them…and memories both bitter and sweet. Is their new partnership just a business arrangement? Or is this something more than . . . A Black Tie Affair?
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Thursday, January 28.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and an extremely intricate and silly dance will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this just refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- Only residents of the US and Canada are eligible to win.
- No PO Boxes.
“You aren’t taking a picture that’s going to make me look silly on the blog, right, Mom? Right?!??” -Chaos