- Congrats to elaing, GSM, CrystalGB, Estella, and Little Lamb Lost, who all won copies of Kate Perry’s Chosen by Desire in my recent contest!
- At long last I have finished notifying winners in the Completely Out-of-Control, Over-the-Top Book Giveaway (and should finally mail books on Monday). Congrats to Moonsanity, Eve S, blodeuedd, Guinifer, Anne Marie, and KitKatKnit! Amusing trivia about the winners: two winners were from Finland and one winner lived close enough that we met for coffee yesterday so I could deliver her books! *waves at Guinifer* And I even knit a few inches on my second sock (no longer a protosock!) while we had coffee and chatted. (Hey, can someone pass Jeanne some ice? Looks like she bumped her head pretty hard when she read that I was knitting.)
- You’ll have to blame Seanna for the title and any earworms that you acquire as a result. She mentioned she had ABBA stuck in her brain after reading yesterday’s post, which got ABBA stuck in my brain – and you know how I like to share earworms. 🙂
- Oh dear. It’s looking like I might earn a Book Slut award. *ahem*
- I’m taking today off from work to enjoy the hopefully warmish and sunnyish weather – have a great weekend, everyone!
“I am a Dancing Panther Princess!” -Mayhem
“Get your ghost paws out of there, May. I’m locked and loaded – that toy is toast!” -Chaos
29 thoughts on ““See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing [Princess]”*”
Lol, now that was cool, that close 🙂
And U do love to see the kitty dance
I got the Box Tops – thank you!!!
:: passes an ice pack to Jeanne, while getting one for self ::
I, too, knit yesterday.
:: passes additional ice packs all around ::
If anyone was worthy of the title “book slut” it is you. How can you live with such viscous, killer kitties?
Yay, warmish and sunny! (Should be beautiful here–52 and sunny.)
Your Abba earworm is actually a welcome relief from Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ which has been stuck in my head since Halloween.
Morning to you Dancing Queen Mama!!! Yea… now I will be going around my office today signing dancing queen! =) thanks for the song.
I hope your day rocks honey!!
Chaos wait your turn!!! The Queen is playing!
Look at her go! LOL!
Sunny…warm…that’s us in a few days. 😀 Enjoy the weekend, and the day off!
Have a great day off – hopefully you’ll get out for a bike or walk between now & Monday!
I am now dreaming about ABBA songs thanks to Baby A demanding “dancing time” to ABBA songs… but only the german versions. VERY STRANGE.
What a great photo of May! I love those soft paws…
Have a good day off and long weekend!
97 books in one month?!!?!? Even with the library book sale, that’s amazing…
I love Abba earworms.
Congrats to all the winners! (and thank you so much for planting that ear worm… ;op )
Chris- May looks like she’s Rocky Balboa in the ring.
You’re a book slut! YAY!
I know it doesn’t make sense, but I always expect to see the standard disco (ala John Travolta) pose at the end of any random dancing thing. It’s a little hard for the kitties to manage that. Heck, it’s hard for people I know to manage it without breaking down into helpless giggles.
Such violence! How long do cat toys last at your place? They seem willing to take turns–no cat toy frenzy.
Enjoy your day off!
Knitting? Really? Where’s the proof? 🙂
Oh boy, you are going to pay for that picture. Which is fabulous btw.
97 books? In a month? Yowza.
97 books DOES a Book Slut make. That is certain. Don’t know if it is made better or worse by the fact that you seem to actually read that fast, too…
And thanks, Mouse. Now I’m singing Thriller.
I hope you had a wonderful day Chris!
Mayhem, you are a dancing princess!! Congrats to all the contest winners!!
Have a great weekend Chris.
sounds like a good day.
If you don’t want ABBA earworms, don’t watch the movie Mama Mia.
If anyone deserves a Book Slut award, it’s you. 🙂
Look at the dancing princess go!
Hurray for taking a day off! I opened up the sunroof while driving home today and went for a nice long walk. What bliss…
Congrats to the winners!
No ABBA earworms here, I adore ABBA. I have their greatest hits cd. *big grin*
Oh gosh – earworm!!
So what’s the prize for being the A#1 book slut? (I didn’t read the link that closely… shhh). And if it’s just notoriety, blame the princess… Or not.
Are you on Twitter? I looked for you under your own name and various combination with Chaos — no luck.
dang.. earworm city… thanks for sharing… and right back attcha, including the images from the movie with Sandra Bullock, you know, the Beauty pagent one.. (whose name eludes me this morning)