What better way to celebrate National Cat Day than by giving away a cat-themed book?! Many thanks to the Hatchette Book Group for providing five copies of Simon Tofield’s new book, Simon’s Cat, for me to give away!
Simon Tofield’s animations have taken YouTube by storm. Now, the feline Internet phenomenon makes his way onto the page in this first-ever book based on the popular animated series. SIMON’S CAT depicts and exaggerates the hilarious relationship between a man and his cat. The daily escapades of this adorable pet, which always involve demanding more food, and his exasperated but doting owner come to life through Tofield’s charming and hilarious illustrations.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Friday, November 6.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and sacrificing some dust bunnies will salvage your entry…
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- Only residents of the US and Canada are eligible to win.
- No PO Boxes.
Shhh… Don’t tell May, but I’m nearly done notifying winners for the Completely Out-of-Control, Over-the-Top Book Giveaway. Check your spam filters, people, because after I send you a notification email, you only have 48 hours to respond…