- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Some thoughts about hobbits.
- Mini ficlet about one of the downsides of having a human on your crew.
- Might haunt your nightmares.
- “Dystopian bill offers inmates a year off their sentences if they donate organs“.
- The history of the word “queer”.
- Cookie baked oatmeal.
- Rustic round house.
- Mid-Century Modern with a Japanese flair.
- The “Glass Pavilion”.
- Buy a miniature town.
- Black closet or white closet?
- Or stove closet?
- Does the spinning wheel convey?
- Huh (keep going through all the photos to the end).
- Ewww, the carpets.
- Has its own crematory.
- Has its own Parthenon.
- Curtains instead of walls in the bedrooms.
- Decommissioned radar tower.
- Snake chair.
- Most ridiculous bathroom faucet ever?
- Fall down the stairs, get burned on the cooktop.
- Fall down the stairs, get burned on the cooktop. (Twice in one week!)
- …Did someone steal half the stairs?
- Don’t rush out of the elevator without looking or you’ll fall down the stairs.
Harry and Mayhem sleeping on my lap.
Polly creepily sleeping with her eyes open.
4 thoughts on “Linkity is soooo over this cold weather thing”
That is QUITE the faucet 0_0
Whoever stole half the stairs could at least have left them the half that is by the doorknob instead of the half by the hinge.
I think the glass pavilion is gorgeous. Wouldn’t want to live in it, but maybe just a vacation. It should have motorized blinds for the windows, and then it would be great.
I recognized that potato shed house at the first photo. It is a classic on @ZillowGoneWild on Instagram. It first appeared about a year ago, end ever since houses are judged by whether they have a potato shed. (Of course, no other house has one.)
A recent post from kmkat..Furry Friday, 2/3/23.
TWO stairs that end on the kitchen stove? In one week? Who’d have thought?
I’m kinda surprised they didn’t keep moving the spinning wheel around, hiding it in the background of other photos. That would have been fun.
The cookie baked oatmeal sounds fun, but I think I’ll stick with actual oatmeal cookies.
And thanks for the history of the word “queer”! I’d seen stuff going around lately about whether or not to use it (because TERFs) and it’s good to have more perspective.
A recent post from Nicole..Linkity for Valentine’s Month