- New releases: Tor.com (horror & genre-benders)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Book bans banned.
- Some cute new bookish stickers.
- Some very odd old promo pictures for Firefly.
- Learn a little bit about waxwings.
- “15 of NASA’s coolest inventions that regular people use“.
- It looks magical.
- “Home Depot is selling a giant dragon that breathes fog” for your Halloween (and beyond!) lawn decorating needs.
- Knit yourself some antibodies.
- A very worthwhile xkcd.
- The ultra rich seriously exist on another plane… of ridiculousness.
- Yay, Minneapolis! One I quite like.
- Just say no to having dead trees in your house.
- Decisions were made.
- Comes with a surprise in the attic.
- Has a special bathroom for your muddy dog.
- NOT a hobbit house.
- Ridiculous in a completely different direction.
- I…actually like the pink bathroom tile.
- Purple house!
- Ugh, that’s too much money for something that needs so much work.
- More reasonable for a castle that needs work.
- That is an awful lot of money for 290 square feet.
- They really don’t look very sturdy.
- It’s going to be hard to get groceries up that ladder.
- No one can possibly fit down those.
- Creepy, and for the eyes, they didn’t even try.
- “Fiesta Strength” toilet paper.
Polly looking on whilst Harry tries to remove his IV bandage from his overnight stay at the emergency vet. Turns out he’d decided to supplement his diet with cardboard. Fortunately, the vet was able to resolve the issue without surgery. WHEW.
Harry’s leg after the bandage was removed (by me).
Harry, having sat on Polly. Love the expression on Polly’s face!
5 thoughts on “Linkity has had a WEEK”
Yay! San Francisco continues the winning streak, placing first again! As I always say, there’s no facts like alternative facts, when yer in a tight spot.
And poor squashed Polly!
Omg the castle houses
Love the Labyrinth fic. (And the others that your link sent me through a rabbit hole to find.) Also the thread of cats stealing food. 😀
That is NOT a hobbit house indeed. They had some good ideas for making one, but they failed on the “cozy” aspect of it.
You continue to find cursed stairs. Yikes.
Poor Harry! I hope he’s doing better now. And I hope Polly is no worse for the squashing.
A recent post from Nicole..Have I Read My Book Haul? (2020 haul part four)
I sent the link to the banning book bans to our local librarian.
Re: drunken waxwings. https://km-kat.com/2021/11/12/furry-friday-11-12-21/