- New releases: Tor.com (SF, fantasy, YA SFF), Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “The bookish life of LeVar Burton“.
- “Who was Ida B. Wells?“
- Some interesting archaic English words.
- Fandoms as boats.
- “Tell me, Inspector, have you ever had dealings with an amateur detective? The real thing, I mean. The genuine Carrion Crow.“
- What would fanfic authors’ notes look like in a fantasy universe?
- “If you are using an online period tracker or tracking your cycles through your phone, get off it and delete your data . Now.” Here’s why.
- Here we go again. 🙁
- Learn more about wolverines.
- And more about the Chicxulub Impactor.
- Celestial ceilings.
- Daniel Radcliffe as Weird Al Yankovic.
- Wait, what were toothbrush bristles made of before nylon?! (EWWW – boar bristles.)
- Also a flashback.
- Flashback for those who watched the original Battlestar Galactica.
- Apple was stylin’ in 1982. Not.
- “Swing and miss, Ken“.
- Buy your very own third eye.
- But wait until after you look at this retina burner.
- I’m starting to feel grateful for every normal set of stairs I climb.
- I mean…
- Are railings too much to ask for?!
- Oh my.
- I hate the contrasting painted ceilings and the red room (“Red Rum”).
- Interesting, but maybe too much of a daycare vibe colorwise?
- That first photo misled me to the amount of orange I could expect.
- Just here for the rainbow stairs.
- Another castle.
- No, thank you, I do not want a basement cave.
- Here’s the creepy basement mentioned in the above.
- This gets progressively weirder as you scroll.
- Round houses are just so odd. Here’s another.
- Moth-shaped smoke alarms.
- What if Clippy was an angel?
- “Bad map projection: Madagascar”. (Hover cursor/long-press for caption.)
- Radioactive bananas.
Mayhem drowsing in a rare bit of sunshine.
Polly loves her some sparkleballs!
Harry looking very winsome.
Lot going on in this one. Harry looking much less winsome (perhaps even sinister), with Polly sticking out her tongue in the background.
Art journaling, reading, knitting, and cat parenting. It's a wild life.